Which underseat subwoofer enclosure

Slunkie

VIP Member
Any recommendations on an underseat sub enclosure (10") for a single/captain seat?

There's the layered ones at transporter HQ, various car audio stores and sellers on eBay. All £150 and look to be made by the same place? Is one of these the one or is there a better option out there?

To go with a 10 hertz or JL sub and audison amp.

Maybe not relevant as you ask about 10" but I have 2x JL Audio 6" (1 x CP106LG-W3v3 ported enclosure and 1 x same driver in a smaller un-ported box). 1 under each front seat so there's room for the amp 1 side also. Tonnes of bass parallel wired from my Audison Forza.

Hi mate, we're currently building our understand sub enclosure which will be much more solid but it's not ready yet.

Alternatively have you considered a wheel arch sub?

Maybe not relevant as you ask about 10" but I have 2x JL Audio 6" (1 x CP106LG-W3v3 ported enclosure and 1 x same driver in a smaller un-ported box). 1 under each front seat so there's room for the amp 1 side also. Tonnes of bass parallel wired from my Audison Forza.
I bet that's punchy! I only have one channel free on the amp and the driver's seat has leisure battery, amp, dc-dc charger etc under there so I only have room for one enclosure and so figure it may as well be a 10" for a full range.

Hi mate, we're currently building our understand sub enclosure which will be much more solid but it's not ready yet.

Are the layered ones a bit flimsy then? When do you think your enclosure will be ready and what sort of price?

Do you actually have a Basser left and a right wheel arch enclosure in stock @Dav-Tec ?

We don't use the basser ones anymore we make our own. We don't keep them on the shelf as we've only just started making them but we can build a pair in a few days. They're made from high grade ply as opposed to MDF, bonded with a PU glue to make sure every nook and cranny is sealed and screwed for good measure.

Can be sold raw or carpeted (we advise raw if you want an exact colour match to your existing carpet)

IMG-20231118-WA0015.jpg

Any recommendations on an underseat sub enclosure (10") for a single/captain seat?

There's the layered ones at transporter HQ, various car audio stores and sellers on eBay. All £150 and look to be made by the same place? Is one of these the one or is there a better option out there?

To go with a 10 hertz or JL sub and audison amp.
We have been manufacturing 10” under seat enclosures for over 12 years, trimmed and ready to install for drivers, passengers single seats and twin passenger,

they also fit a lot better

We have been manufacturing 10” under seat enclosures for over 12 years, trimmed and ready to install for drivers, passengers single seats and twin passenger,

they also fit a lot better
Do you have one in stock for a passenger single base?

Back