Which Swivel seats to pick

I had Sportscraft fitted in my T6 and they were a rattling nightmare. I now have the Kiravan seat in my T6.1, and with a bit of grease and some tightening up of fixings, they are perfect, and I'm rattle intolerant!

I had Sportscraft fitted in my T6 and they were a rattling nightmare. I now have the Kiravan seat in my T6.1, and with a bit of grease and some tightening up of fixings, they are perfect, and I'm rattle intolerant!
Funny that! I went from kiravans to sports craft ! Sport crafts now rattle… unless the misses is on the seat!!

@Scruffy, or anyone else who has the Kiravans RIB drivers swivel ...

When you get a moment, please could you measure the minimum height of the front of the drivers seat. I have the Kiravans passenger swivel installed and yet to install the drivers side. My seat is currently 41cm, so would be interested to know if I can get near that, after trimming seat plastics.

Many thanks in advance.

IMG_9762.jpeg

Back