Which swivel seat base?

Alistair White

Hi all

I currently have a single passengers seat and was looking to get myself a swivel seat base, looking online there are a few to choose from all about the same price, but which is best? Rib, Sportcraft, Kiravans to name a few.

I have been told the Rib base is good and you don't get too much rocking from it, does anyone have one of these?

Hi all

I currently have a single passengers seat and was looking to get myself a swivel seat base, looking online there are a few to choose from all about the same price, but which is best? Rib, Sportcraft, Kiravans to name a few.

I have been told the Rib base is good and you don't get too much rocking from it, does anyone have one of these?
Had Kiravans on both front seats of my T5, spot on with no rocking.

Hi all

I’m sure it’s been covered before but what is the best aftermarket swivel for t6, anybody using the rusty lee versions? Do they raise the height of the seat much and more importantly does it wobble about when fixed for driving, or need any plastic trimmed?

Thanks

lots of reviews and opinions here: most raise the seat circa 20-30mm for the swivel mechanism

Back