Which lift suspension?

Alexzeat

VIP Member
Hi to all.

Im locking for new suspension for my multivan T6 SWB. I wanna up 35 / 45 mm . Which kit you recomend? blistein?

Thanks in advance

Alex

Hi to all.

Im locking for new suspension for my multivan T6 SWB. I wanna up 35 / 45 mm . Which kit you recomend? blistein?

Thanks in advance

Alex

Hi.... mines on 30mm With Koni...works well for me. ( SWB kombi 204 ) ...however lots of info on this topic The 3 main areas to consider are Springs...anti roll bars...Shocks but depends on budget and what your individual requirements are....as one size does not fit all..
the trade members can give a better answer to suit your needs ;)

UPDATE...didn’t read this properly you want to go up I was talking down ..Oops

Last edited:
Hi.... mines on 30mm With Koni...works well for me. ( SWB kombi 204 ) ...however lots of info on this topic The 3 main areas to consider are Springs...anti roll bars...Shocks but depends on budget and what your individual requirements are....as one size does not fit all..
the trade members can give a better answer to suit your needs ;)

Thanks for answer, how i can kno which is my model? T32 or kombi? Im locking for swamper my T6, i wanna explore in off road and up a little my van.

Thanks

Hi ...Cross lines if you have a multivan ( which in the UK would be a Caravelle) you would be looking for a suspension set up that suits that vehicle ...if I’m correct any setup that excludes the T32 models as your weight limit is 3000kg ( and the T32 would be 3200kg) but you would need to specify the vehicle type when purchasing parts

Hi ...Cross lines if you have a multivan ( which in the UK would be a Caravelle) you would be looking for a suspension set up that suits that vehicle ...if I’m correct any setup that excludes the T32 models as your weight limit is 3000kg ( and the T32 would be 3200kg) but you would need to specify the vehicle type when purchasing parts

But which is my model? do you know?

We’ve just fitted a the Bilstein B12 kit with extended dampers with very good results. Raised it 35mm

Back