Which Drive-away Awning?

Nice one Molldog, I've agreed a price for an airbeam Magra so will be using for the first time in a few weeks, hopefully we've got less wind by then!
Plenty YouTube videos on erecting them (not that kind!)
Once you’ve done it a few times it’s a doddle, even getting it back in the bag.
Air beams are so good and go up in no time.

Just bought a Vango altona for ours from go outdoors (which I believe is a different coloured vango cove). Not used it yet but got a week up scotland next month if the van doesn't sell before then
Hi Marsie, I’m looking at the Altona. Is it any good? Cheers, Alex

@ajonesy ,Don't know mate, never used ours. It's still in the box and up for sale on this forum. Sold our van before we got chance to use it.

Hi There,

Short time owner first time posting.

I got myself a 2017 T6 DSG last year and have the Ovano solution for bed & storage, I've used it for a few overnighters on my own but nothing major yet.

I've got a few long weekends with the family, (two kids under the age of 3) planned this summer in the UK then 2 weeks in France and I'm trying to decide on what awning to purchase, I've looked at all the threads already and think I have settled on the fact I want an inflatable drive away awning like the

Vango Cove II air mid
Faros II air low

inflatable for ease and space saving in packing and a decent amount of space and privacy for a young family.

Does anyone have one for sale or can they can point me in the right direction of somewhere I could get a discount please? , I'm not wedded to it being either of those if someone has something of a similar vibe let me know as well.

I did see a link to ex stock or something similar in here but didn't know the process?

Also under no illusions I'll end up going through a few iterations of awnings but need to make a decision and start somewhere.
I have the hexaway 2 for sale. Which is a fantastic awning. Used 3 times in dry weather

IMG_0896.jpeg

IMG_0894.jpeg

Any recommendations for a drive away awning? Ideally inflatable beam one . Lots on the market but interested on anyones recommendations thanks

Lots of options and thoughts on this thread:

There isn't really a global "best" but if you give folks more of a idea of how you would use it, size, budget etc then they maybe better placed to suggest what would work for you.

Back