Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Another great weekend at Waterclose Meadows, Houghton Mill, Cambridgeshire. (Second visit this year)
Excellent site by the Great Ouse, with village shop and two pubs a few minutes walk away.
Super clean toilets and showers / facilities. First class!
Well spaced pitches (not like some I could mention) and very well organised.

Facing the Isle of Eigg. Rough as hell last night with blasting gale and rain, hence giving the pop top cover another try. Absolutely sod all sleep so roof is going to be down at night from now on. Much better weather today, though still very windy, but great location.
DAAB4C19-83D6-4CAE-B538-0880525B54AB.jpeg

This is both one of my favourite threads seeing all the great places people go to and one of my most hated threads on a Wednesday when stuck working from home :(
Agreed, me too. This is my first time away in it since Feb and I’ve been looking forward to this fortnight for months, though it was supposed to be another European jaunt.

Agreed, me too. This is my first time away in it since Feb and I’ve been looking forward to this fortnight for months, though it was supposed to be another European jaunt.
Enjoy and keep the pictures coming! Looks like it’s an amazing spot your in but maybe a bit exposed by the sounds of it :)

Wow that's a smart machine. I'm just back from forest of dean ,camped wild for three days on this spot, all legit and lovely weather.Great walks and cycling. Bought a new Avtex but signal was no good, need to research, any ideas anybody. By the way I'm a new member so am a bit wet
Oh yeh and just fitted my new plates,this guys no spring chicken

WIN_20200913_18_35_48_Pro.jpg

WIN_20200909_14_53_01_Pro.jpg

Wow that's a smart machine. I'm just back from forest of dean ,camped wild for three days on this spot, all legit and lovely weather.Great walks and cycling. Bought a new Avtex but signal was no good, need to research, any ideas anybody. By the way I'm a new member so am a bit wet
Oh yeh and just fitted my new plates,this guys no spring chicken

View attachment 85210

View attachment 85211
Are you the CEO of a finger licking company and that's the company supplied transport?

:thumbsup:

Back