Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Loving your pics, will be crossing to France on Sat heading down that way for the TDF next week as there are a few stages all close together up in the mountains. Can't wait. :thumbsup:

We are hoping to get into Annecy Monday morning to see the teams on rest day then move up to Le Grand Bornand to see the stage finish on Tuesday.

It’s been crazy around here this week with the etape and don’t mention football.

Hope you have a great time catching the other stages:thumbsup:

What site is it you are at?
I love st ives

Were at Polmanter. We have a little one so the the facilities, outdoor pool, park etc are perfect for a week. With the weather weve had its like weve been abroad! Excellent trip. The van has come into its own for the day trips out and comfort while here.

That looks so much different than 30 Od years ago ,we used to camp there when we were 17 nice site.
A long stagger back from st ives
Hope you have a good time ,have a pint in the sloop for me

That looks so much different than 30 Od years ago ,we used to camp there when we were 17 nice site.
A long stagger back from st ives
Hope you have a good time ,have a pint in the sloop for me

Pint had for ya! Nice mooch downhill to St Ives then a bus back up the hill straight back to base camp with supplies. Its a far from basic site here now mate. A lot of the facilities look brand new almost. Great spot in a great part of the world.

20180709_101805.jpg

What are they filming? Is it another Broadchurch?

I asked one bloke and he said he didn't know or care so I never asked anyone else:D

I expect it was Broadchurch though.They had fenced off an area behind the beach huts so I expect one of them will have a knee trembler there later:rofl:

Back