Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Uh oh...went to the dealers today and ended up getting van broody. On another note, may actually get the v6 amarok as my next lease and retire the T6 to just a play thing.

5B5F0087-6F6A-4DEC-B3C0-15882878C45F.jpeg

Shame that @Fish let the side down with a minging van. @Pauly would have had to travel 100’s of miles to get from Plymouth yet even his is cleaner than the Fishmobile.

Yes good to see you chaps
Passed a T6 on the hard shoulder on the way home with a lady sat on her own so went back around to stop and help (forgot how far apart Mway junctions are) and found a disabled lady stuck with a flat tyre, had a quick chat with her and the AA were on their way nearby so didnt have to get my hands dirty in the end but made me feel warm on the inside :)

Not the best picture but a nice mojave beige WAV conversion
IMG_6372[1].JPG

Yes good to see you chaps
Passed a T6 on the hard shoulder on the way home with a lady sat on her own so went back around to stop and help (forgot how far apart Mway junctions are) and found a disabled lady stuck with a flat tyre, had a quick chat with her and the AA were on their way nearby so didnt have to get my hands dirty in the end but made me feel warm on the inside :)

Not the best picture but a nice mojave beige WAV conversion
View attachment 17006
What a decent chap. I always pull over to help when I can, but going round a set of junctions, now that takes a specific type of hero.

First trip was to Llandudno, Angel Bay where we saw in excess of 40 seals on the beach. We tested everything out, including the pop up roof, connected gas, swivel seats and everything went well. The whistling kettle was a let down and it was more of a whimper but for four quid we can’t complain. Loved every minute of it and soon as our bedding from Duvalay arrives we’ll be sorting out a stay over to test out the rock and roll bed. A3097410-5453-436E-8C0A-680D1EA3EE2B.png

First trip was to Llandudno, Angel Bay where we saw in excess of 40 seals on the beach. We tested everything out, including the pop up roof, connected gas, swivel seats and everything went well. The whistling kettle was a let down and it was more of a whimper but for four quid we can’t complain. Loved every minute of it and soon as our bedding from Duvalay arrives we’ll be sorting out a stay over to test out the rock and roll bed. View attachment 17092
Looks great, Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

No problem, here’s a pic of the seals, bit grainy as I zoomed in on my camera from a distance but it shows how many there were. Turned into a memorable trip - first of many hopefully :)

Back