Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Another day another Croatian campsite. This one is again on the beach (but our pitch is not - they all need to be pre-booked!) - Camping Paklinica near Zadar for a couple of days. It's a large site with generous pitches but they seem smaller as there are no real boundaries on them other that a number plate on the ground and low posts and the facilities do the job well enough but are getting on a bit. Excuse the weird angle of the picture but I took it that way to avoid getting a weeks worth of dirty pant washing in the frame as well. I'll post another of the general camping area as well as the beach tomorrow (if I can be 4rsed in my current holiday mode). Camping Card price is €18 per night.

AJC00339 copy.JPG

North Norfolk is super pretty,we are heading into Suffolk tomorrow,On other news my spare wheel is in a lane in somewhere Norfolk,never felt of heard it but it has gone !!! The van was serviced the other week and passed with flying colours.
Glad it never happened on the motorway.
Still scares me that it fell out on the move .
Check your spare .

PXL_20220913_083158316.jpg

Another day another Croatian campsite. This one is again on the beach (but our pitch is not - they all need to be pre-booked!) - Camping Paklinica near Zadar for a couple of days.
Nice place! We were on holiday near there a couple of weeks ago, and walked up into Paklenica National Park - an amazing climbing location.

North Norfolk is super pretty,we are heading into Suffolk tomorrow,On other news my spare wheel is in a lane in somewhere Norfolk,never felt of heard it but it has gone !!! The van was serviced the other week and passed with flying colours.
Check your spare .

View attachment 172172
You sure it wasn’t nicked?

Check your spare .

View attachment 172172
Where you off to in Suffolk Shrops? ....just curious. :cool:

Gradually moving north, now in the Limosin region at Confolens via some chateau's......
Nice site in the town with large riverside pitch and excellent facilities ( which I have discovered is the Chief Advisors main priority). All for £14 euros, no hookup as just one night and gives me a chance for some solar

20220915_153741.jpg

Back