Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

West coast north of gairloch .
Lucky with weather , swimming - wetsuit for me , not for my wife ( much tougher !)

@Ricardo T and that's exactly what happens when you try to enter the West Country, immigration control, you can see on the right of the picture where they're up to eaves height with the new detention centre block.
We lived in Dorset for 15yrs and had to run this blockade every time we needed to return to civilisation for healthcare or a proper hair cut... bloody Wiltshire county council.

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Think we saw Greta in the woods on the left just before this photo! Really is quite primitive down here…. Struggling with ma 4G!

4G?!! Down that way there are lots of “not spots” for mobiles and lots of hairy-scarey non-civilian traffic in the ether too! There’s one village where your mobile and radio will just go silent (not even radio cackle!)

Think we saw Greta in the woods on the left just before this photo! Really is quite primitive down here…. Struggling with ma 4G!
That camp has been there along time now, the noise and fumes must be terrible, serious sound deadening essential.

C&MC campsite at West Runton in Norfolk. New to us, and enjoying the weather so far, although tomorrow looks interesting :oops:
It’s a sea of caravans here, with a few VWs and some motorhomes.

Pete

F2AA2CB6-25F9-462F-B04C-FF8B9BF1788B.jpeg711CEF93-90B8-4580-8FC3-59679980178E.jpeg

Just spent 6 nights on the IOW at Heathfield Farm campsite. A decent, quiet, friendly site. A mixture of camper vans, motorhomes, tents and caravans. We went with friends and their campervan. Weather mixed, but on Monday night we had a lot of wind, so not sure what the pop top could stand, we kept them down. Woken up at 0430 with my screen covers trying to escape, so out I go in the wind and rain to sort it. Gotta love British summertime.

Back