Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

This mornings view from a campsite in Grantham. As the young lad is at scout camp in Walesby, then me and the better half have decided to have a few nights in Buster on our own.

Bliss

975DD413-4A63-4239-B797-F905E7338677.jpeg

Bacon butties and another cup o tea coming up next.
Oh for the simple things in life!!

Last edited:
This mornings view from a campsite in Grantham. As the young lad is at scout camp in Walesby, then me and the better half have decided to have a few nights in Buster on our own.

Bliss

View attachment 60119

Bacon butties and another cup o tea coming up next.
Oh for the simple things in life!!
If your in Walesby Lincolnshire, when you collect your son have a walk up to the ramblers church in the village and go through the back gate into a field, about 2 minutes away you have one of the best views of Lincolnshire and its in the middle of a deer field.

If your in Walesby Lincolnshire, when you collect your son have a walk up to the ramblers church in the village and go through the back gate into a field, about 2 minutes away you have one of the best views of Lincolnshire and its in the middle of a deer field.

Unfortunately, it ’s Walesby @ Nottingham, not Lincoln. But thanks for the heads up.
Had a text from the scout leaders @ 0700hrs this morning to come and collect the young ‘uns ASAP, as they are all wet and tired from camping last night with these 60 / 70 mph winds!

Unfortunately, it ’s Walesby @ Nottingham, not Lincoln. But thanks for the heads up.
Had a text from the scout leaders @ 0700hrs this morning to come and collect the young ‘uns ASAP, as they are all wet and tired from camping last night with these 60 / 70 mph winds!
No problem, hopefully you've had a great weekend despite your wind issues !!

98D73C06-FEFF-4357-8882-DD4046EC3323.jpeg
We picked up the van after a conversion on Friday and so went and bought a gas bottle to fit today :D

Also, my wife went for a drive in it today for the first time. It’s a really big investment for us so she was a little nervous.
1C1D0CF8-5C57-484E-8A2C-2EC88F6FAE43.jpeg
but she drove like a pro and she took me to the shops to get some beer so hopefully the first time of many by chauffeured around for beers!;)

My wife has yet to drive our van, she asked me for a lesson so she can use it in the summer... so I suspect my wheels will be saying hello to a lot of kerbs in the future o_O

I was thinking the same thing, I’m not saying anything as guaranteed next time I go out it would be me with the explaining to do:whistle:

Been down the local tyre fitters to get alignment done following lowering.image.jpg

they noticed while doing it that the holes cut during the conversion were left bare metal too!

Back