Where do you find your campsites?

Barberrossa05

VIP Member
Hi all,

I work away a lot and am looking for a way of booking campsites through a single booking website/club. Usually different places every night.

Ideally i don't want to be phoning around every day looking for vacancies.

Any ideas?

20220415_100203.jpg

Works well for what it is, saves previous bookings, lists sites you choose as a favourite when scrolling etc so you can come back to them.

I stay in the van a lot when working away, always use pitchup or I right click on the area I want on Google maps and search for campsites.

I was a little sceptical but joined the Caravan and Motorhome club for a year (£56 I think) to see if it was any good. Lots of very good sites including smaller ones off the beaten track. Worth a look.

I use pitch up, but often the best sites (but not always) are not on so I double check options by using 'search nearby camping' on google maps, but I only use sites that use online booking unless they look spectacular, cant be bothered with ringing / emailing lots of places to be told they're full.

I prefer UKcampsite.co.uk

Looks a bit old-fashioned, but I think it has wider coverage of sites and just prefer the way it works.
use this also. as you say, looks a little 'old fashioned' perhaps but i like the search filter etc and it's not let me down yet :thumbsup:

Back