Where can I buy floor mats?

For the front of the van, Cab area alot of members use VW 'monster matts',myself included and think they are superb.

For the rear there are only custom matt available really. Come to Camper Jam and you'll see everything on stalls, to take away

I got my front mat from Harris Trim Supplies. Happy for the money but catches a little just by drivers seat.
VW T5 T6 double passenger seat

You can see its a nice fit around the twin seat but a little too big around drivers base, I'm going to see if there is any wiggle room on drivers base soon.

065.JPG

Has anyone had rubber front ‘cab’ mat for captains 1 + 1 walkthrough?

Recently bought one via Amazon, but it had exceedingly strong noxious chemical smell that despite several thorough washes and being aired on the patio for 5 weeks the awful smell hasn’t gone away.

Anyone had non toxic rubber ones? The original carpet mat gets too full of dog hair !

Ta

I bought some carpet matts. Was a mistake living near beaches!!! Need to replace with rubber matts.

Suggestions? Ideally want 1+1 front and 2+1 rear.

I bought some carpet matts. Was a mistake living near beaches!!! Need to replace with rubber matts.

Suggestions? Ideally want 1+1 front and 2+1 rear.
i got mine from rugs for bugs, fit is spot on and i take them out and jet wash them clean!

Personally I prefer carpet mats as they contain the crap, whereas with rubber ones, it rolls off and ends up everywhere else.

Personally I prefer carpet mats as they contain the crap, whereas with rubber ones, it rolls off and ends up everywhere else.
This is a good point, I can confirm this does indeed happen.

I would imagine carpet should help with road noise too

Back