Where Best To Sell A Set Of Devonports

New2t6

T6 Pro
4EBA573D-F388-46FB-9417-3EACA6A616C1.jpeg hi
I’ve a set of devonports to sell, only covered about 500 miles, where us the best place to sell them please(and how much for)
I can’t sell them on this forum as I can’t post in the sale section.

On here they sell pretty quickly for around £500 with no morons sending stupid messages trying to swap them for a can of magic beans etc.

Just pay the small amount to become a VIP member and advertise.

You'd be surprised on how a set of wheels can be moved around the country by other members, including me, who's got no issue getting them from one place to another relay member. I work all over the country every day.
I may be located in Leicestershire, but I've been working in your area twice in the last month.

Simples.

On here they sell pretty quickly for around £500 with no morons sending stupid messages trying to swap them for a can of magic beans etc.

You'd be surprised on how a set of wheels can be moved around the country by other members, including me, who's got no issue getting them from one place to another relay member. I work all over the country every day.
I may be located in Leicestershire, but I've been working in your area twice in the last month.

Simples.

Why did you have to go and tell him that :sneaky: I had a lovely set of magic beans lined up for them :D

I’ll sign up ta

Didn’t realise that’s why I couldn’t post.

Done now

Last edited:

Simples.
I'd 2nd that.
I'm in Shropshire but have vans almost all over the country excluding Scotland every day.
Nothing against the Scots.

Back