Wheel swap - SuperMetal Cell 20”

Yackers777

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi
Bought a caravelle with these 20” supermetal wheels on , only a couple months old in matt black , one has very slight kerb but otherwise vgc , have the original centrecaps aswell , looking to maybe swap ideal something gloss black with diamond cut design or maybe something silver
Thanks

D4C073BD-B15F-4DBE-906A-6B3EAD8B36F8.jpeg

78F16BF6-3BD1-4C2B-8A75-49F886DC2FAD.jpeg

03D10A9F-002E-480F-AC0D-DB05C39AD08C.jpeg

0516D52A-E63F-4F5D-B653-83B79F5F23CC.jpeg

D6BA9283-1E26-4389-96BB-8E744AAE6251.jpeg

Hi bud, I dont suppose your interested in buying a brand new set of supermetal fins with tyres on are you?
I only bought and fitted them a month ago with a brand new set of tyres so I’ve probably covered about 500 miles on them, i expected them to be a bit darker but they really stand out on an indium grey van.
There is not a single mark on them, they’re a lovely alloy and if i cant sell them on here i will possibly end up spraying them.

94139B22-2059-46D3-9F38-E4D42C5239E4.jpeg

Hi bud, I dont suppose your interested in buying a brand new set of supermetal fins with tyres on are you?
I only bought and fitted them a month ago with a brand new set of tyres so I’ve probably covered about 500 miles on them, i expected them to be a bit darker but they really stand out on an indium grey van.
There is not a single mark on them, they’re a lovely alloy and if i cant sell them on here i will possibly end up spraying them.

View attachment 177625
Hi mate ,
Thanks for the offer but I’m probably going to be advertising my caravelle next week, lovely wheels tho , how much did you want for them ?
Thanks
Paul

View attachment 177625
Did you mean buy or swap ?
Thanks
Paul

Did you mean buy or swap ?
Thanks
Paul
These would be for someone to buy ideally, they are honestly like brand new so i would have been looking at around £1500 for the set of 4.
I am open to offers and dependant on the other alloys would consider the swap.
Thanks
Glen

View attachment 177625
you got a price and size, please

Hi
Bought a caravelle with these 20” supermetal wheels on , only a couple months old in matt black , one has very slight kerb but otherwise vgc , have the original centrecaps aswell , looking to maybe swap ideal something gloss black with diamond cut design or maybe something silver
Thanks

View attachment 171564

View attachment 171565

View attachment 171566

View attachment 171567

View attachment 171568
Did you ever get this sorted or you still looking ? Are you after selling these

Back