Sold Supermetal Cell 20” staggered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wee bump before Christmas. Pick up seems the only option unless someone knows of a courier that will shift 20in wheels.

Wee bump before Christmas. Pick up seems the only option unless someone knows of a courier that will shift 20in wheels.
Paisley only offer 20” wheel collection and delivery on a pallet now, a half-pallet being £150.

There was however a discussion on here before where someone wrapped their 20’s up with cardboard and cellophane (which hid the tyre wall info) and paid for 19” delivery! With them being the same size as 20’s with smaller profile tyres I can see why they chose to..

Yeah thats a fair point, there is a weight limit of 30kg per wheel as well. I would try that but wont be sending anything until the new year.

Sorry should have read the thread better, your in Aberdeenshire , which is a long way from me so would struggle to get them, which is a shame as they are exactly what I’m after

Yeah cant find anyone to post 20in wheels for a decent price sadly. As above could wrap up and say they are 19's. About £60 to post then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back