Wheel Spacers Make/supplier

Boyo72

Sold my Kombi!
VIP Member
So after lowering my t32 my standard 17” wheels are looking a bit lost in the arches.

So going to go for 25mm spacers all round but very interested on peoples views on make/supplier of spacers and also any horror stories people may have come across.

Any info is greatly appreciated guys & girls

So after lowering my t32 my standard 17” wheels are looking a bit lost in the arches.

So going to go for 25mm spacers all round but very interested on peoples views on make/supplier of spacers and also any horror stories people may have come across.

Any info is greatly appreciated guys & girls

I get mine from Tamar Wheels

H&R europarts
Generally
30mm rears
25mm fronts
Iv seen some people go for 30mm on the rear but in the pics iv seen on here I can’t seem to see much difference in 30mm to 25mm but I guess there is ?

I used the Watfield Engineering spacers from eBay.

They are spot on. Tolerances were so good I could knock them onto the wheels with a rubber mallet before fitting to the van.

Came with longer 19mm headed bolts so I could use my existing bolt caps.

I used the Watfield Engineering spacers from eBay.

They are spot on. Tolerances were so good I could knock them onto the wheels with a rubber mallet before fitting to the van.

Came with longer 19mm headed bolts so I could use my existing bolt caps.
I seen them, what is the difference between say H&R spacers and the cheeper spacers?,

I’d be surprised if there’s any. Although the thicker ones that need to be bolted to the hub seem to be a more comprehensive kit. ie all the bolts supplied.

Wasn’t needed for me. I used 15mm on the rears only.

I’d be surprised if there’s any. Although the thicker ones that need to be bolted to the hub seem to be a more comprehensive kit. ie all the bolts supplied.

Wasn’t needed for me. I used 15mm on the rears only.
That’s all I’m going for 15mm on the back as I think the front looks ok.

Back