Wheel alignment on T6.1 199PS 4Motion

boxerdog1

T6 Pro
Having some issues locally getting steering alignment etc checked following lowering on Eibach comfort coilovers (45mm) . The outlets I've visited so far advise that my T6.1 199 4M is not listed on their computer set up screens and they are reluctant to simply use the exisiting T6 tolerances for toe / camber/ castor etc.

I've downloaded the alignment figures from the downloads section which is headed Transporter 2016> .

Does anyone here know if these ratios will apply to all versions of Transporter from 2016 onwards inc. the T6.1 and the fact that it's a 4M ?

Tried local VW van centre who naturally won't divulge information and want van into their workshop for 4 to 5 hours as quote ' complex issue with cameras / adaptive cruise etc' ... a bargain at c. £480 plus vat apparently !!

I'm of the mind to simply ask one of the outlets I've visited (who I trust) to set it up using their T6 numbers 'unladen' .

Any further input would be most welcome .

Having some issues locally getting steering alignment etc checked following lowering on Eibach comfort coilovers (45mm) . The outlets I've visited so far advise that my T6.1 199 4M is not listed on their computer set up screens and they are reluctant to simply use the exisiting T6 tolerances for toe / camber/ castor etc.

I've downloaded the alignment figures from the downloads section which is headed Transporter 2016> .

Does anyone here know if these ratios will apply to all versions of Transporter from 2016 onwards inc. the T6.1 and the fact that it's a 4M ?

Tried local VW van centre who naturally won't divulge information and want van into their workshop for 4 to 5 hours as quote ' complex issue with cameras / adaptive cruise etc' ... a bargain at c. £480 plus vat apparently !!

I'm of the mind to simply ask one of the outlets I've visited (who I trust) to set it up using their T6 numbers 'unladen' .

Any further input would be most welcome .
I’ve got a T6.1 199bhp dsg and had coilovers fitted, phoned round to get Hunter alignment quotes. One said that the radar sensor would need re-calibrating at an extra cost of £120. Went to another who was recommended by someone on the forum and they just did the alignment for £70 and the ACC has worked fine without any changes.

I’ve got a T6.1 199bhp dsg and had coilovers fitted, phoned round to get Hunter alignment quotes. One said that the radar sensor would need re-calibrating at an extra cost of £120. Went to another who was recommended by someone on the forum and they just did the alignment for £70 and the ACC has worked fine without any changes.
So it would appear the the Hunter system has the pre-requisite ratios loaded into system for a T6.1 Steve . That's great news as I've located a business with Hunter equipment now .
Will pop over to Falmouth tomorrow and get it checked and set up

Back