What colour wheel? Team White

The ideal tyre sizes can vary depending on your vans load rating and if you are lowered and by how much, but I prefer staggered width tyres on staggered wheels when possible.

If you can let me know the load rating of your van and how much your van is lowered, if at all, I can offer you some further advice.
Thank you

It's a T32 so 860kg per corner. The van currently has 40cm height (between wheel centre and arch) at the front and 38cm at the rear. The rear springs will be replaced soon so it matches the front. I'm on Koni Sport Short shock absorbers.
I'd also like to go for as quiet of a tyre as possible (I realise no big/wide tyre will be quiet).

For T32 and you're right height (assuming rear change is made to replicate front ride height), you have 2 options.

1. 265/40 all round. These will work on both the 8.5" and 10" wide wheels and provide the required load rating. They won't look quite the same from wheel to wheel because of the differing widths, but they still work well on both sizes.
2. 275/40 rear and 245/45 front. They will give almost identical overall size and will sit almost identical on the rim, with consistent sidewall height front and rear and a good width for the staggered rims.

For reference, here is a van lowered a very similar amount to yours, with option 2 tyre combination on staggered 20" wheels.

I can do a set of the Rotor staggered option in either colour you're thinking of for £1025 including VAT, delivery and fitting kit.

EF26FBD3-66D5-42CB-AF6E-E01667E74891.jpg

I've got gold but my van is gold/bronze themed inside and out. I think gold with white works great but I also love silver wheels. I'm not a fan of black wheels. First pic is the van in the wild with awful lighting. The second pic is a badly cropped dealer image but it shows the wheel colour better.

van2.JPGvan3.JPG

For T32 and you're right height (assuming rear change is made to replicate front ride height), you have 2 options.

1. 265/40 all round. These will work on both the 8.5" and 10" wide wheels and provide the required load rating. They won't look quite the same from wheel to wheel because of the differing widths, but they still work well on both sizes.
2. 275/40 rear and 245/45 front. They will give almost identical overall size and will sit almost identical on the rim, with consistent sidewall height front and rear and a good width for the staggered rims.

For reference, here is a van lowered a very similar amount to yours, with option 2 tyre combination on staggered 20" wheels.

I can do a set of the Rotor staggered option in either colour you're thinking of for £1025 including VAT, delivery and fitting kit.

View attachment 188360
Thank you very much for your advice, really appreciate it.
I've actually made a heart (not head) decision and gone for the wheels I've wanted since seeing them, the Judd T311 with 10.5" rear in Silver.
Last night I was pretty much set on the Rotors in dark tint

Thank you very much for your advice, really appreciate it.
I've actually made a heart (not head) decision and gone for the wheels I've wanted since seeing them, the Judd T311 with 10.5" rear in Silver.
Last night I was pretty much set on the Rotors in dark tint
No problem. I can supply Judd too.

Personally, I'd stay away from polished faces. They have great showroom appeal, but lack durability.

As for colour, silver all the way. Have a look at the silver wheels on my candy white van in this shameless for sale ad plug.

I’d stay away from polished/machines faces too, they don’t stand up well in this British climate.

I’d stay away from polished/machines faces too, they don’t stand up well in this British climate.
This is what's made me go for the Judd T311R. They were significantly more money but I think they will still look excellent in a few years whereas the Inovits will need refurbishing.

This is what's made me go for the Judd T311R. They were significantly more money but I think they will still look excellent in a few years whereas the Inovits will need refurbishing.
Best wheel choice for sure :thumbsup: but… I’ve had a change of heart on the silver and having mine powder coated in the standard Judd matte bronze soon

27359E9E-D9DA-42F1-AC14-E8449EFAFCB3.jpeg

Back