What colour wheel? Team White

James Milligan

Hi all,
I am looking at getting either 19s or 20s but not sure what colour will look the best on my white van, please help as I don't want to get it wrong.
Thanks all.

There's no real right or wrong, because White goes with most colours.
However, if you want to know what looks the best, it's Black.

Perfect recipe for a White T6 is as follows: Take one fresh White T6, and add a set of Gloss Black wheels. The style depends on how low you're are going, or not. I've seen white, 40mm drop, and Gloss Black Sportlines, and that works well. (sorry, Sportlines are 18" but at least they are a genuine wheel)
Next, remove all your bare plastics, grills, mirrors, side repeaters etc etc, and have them also Gloss Blacked. Mix in a little Storm Trooper to taste, if that's your thing and boooooom... One bad ass T6 in White with Black detailing.

Or you could just ignore me and do it wrong :whistle:

Welcome to the forum of skintness.

I have had a bunch of white cars over the years and often ended up bying black wheels for them. Didn’t really know why, but for my white van I went with Bronze this time around.

Black is never wrong with a white car, but the one drawback is that they sort of disappear if you don’t come up close.

Gonna pull the trigger on a set of 18” banded steels in the new year but undecided on colour!

E6036FE0-1DF1-431F-A7F0-954D37520759.jpeg

Do I stick to black the same as the 16’s or go for something completely different...I’m thinking a set in orange :eek:
Merry Christmas to all and Opinions welcome :thumbsup:

Gonna pull the trigger on a set of 18” banded steels in the new year but undecided on colour!

View attachment 34045

Do I stick to black the same as the 16’s or go for something completely different...I’m thinking a set in orange :eek:
I reckon pure grey wheels would look awesome, but otherwise stick with black. I think orange would be one of those things that seemed a good idea at the time but would be a novelty that soon wore off.

View attachment 34045

I'd go a bronze or a nice met grey with a pure grey van, with black you'd lose the look the bandeds give.

Ignore both the above, they are clearly already Christmas drunk.

Anything other than Black on your T6 will look totally odd. Just look at all the Black detailing on yours as it sits. That works perfectly.

Black Black Black.

Ignore both the above, they are clearly already Christmas drunk.

Anything other than Black on your T6 will look totally odd. Just look at all the Black detailing on yours as it sits. That works perfectly.

Black Black Black.

ignore @Tourershine he'd paint the ocean black if he could :rofl:

Ignore @T6180. He's just sore because everything he's done this year has gone wrong.... so now he's trying to sabotage everyone else's builds :cool:

Black banded steels on Pure Grey.
Ignore the Yellow stickers, that's Transporter HQ trying out something different (meant to replicate the speed restriction stickers on a Spacesaver)

Screenshot_20181224-145341_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20181224-145737_Instagram.jpg

Back