What are you drinking tonight?

Thanks for that, I'll let my friend know it is an approved man drink.
Thanks for that, I’ll let my friend know it is an acceptable man drink!
Fixed that for you!
it is the approved (and only) way to drink Baileys....gender specifics are a completely different question!

This isn’t a binary question and it may go to VAR (Victuals Approval Review)! Non-binary also as the entity known as Sam Smith may partake and he/she/they may offer a view!

Don’t often drink cider, but this is delicious. Fermented the traditional way, but in barrels previously used to store whisky.
It didn’t last long ;)

Pete
37636897-55E2-4B23-97FD-828F217742E8.jpeg

Very astute marketing. This is their young (new) wine. Vintage and reserve have progressively craggier but still brave older specimens on the label.
The “edgy” yet “retro” label was the giveaway!

The “edgy” yet “retro” label was the giveaway!
All marketing aside, it's excellent. Also 5.80 euros a bottle, one of the reasons I live in Spain. (Also work, and front door to beach 15min., front door to skiing in the Pyrenees, 1 1/2 hours. Stand by to see if any of this comes back, especially work, hence, what I'm drinking tonight.)

All marketing aside, it's excellent. Also 5.80 euros a bottle, one of the reasons I live in Spain. (Also work, and front door to beach 15min., front door to skiing in the Pyrenees, 1 1/2 hours. Stand by to see if any of this comes back, especially work, hence, what I'm drinking tonight.)
I think there are a growing number of us who are beholden to the whims of the economy right now! As an independent, I am definitely feeling twitchy!!

DSC_2218.JPG

Think I might have overdone it.....

Coming to the end of these Westerham beers, need to find some more :oops:

3rd last of the Westerham :oops:

DSC_2219.JPG

But 32 Dartmoor on their way :mexican wave:

Back