What are you drinking tonight?

No 1 needs a couple of custard creams and rum. A good spiced rum would work well.
No 2 needs something light like vodka or perhaps a Hendricks gin.
No 3 is definitely back to rum but should be a good light spiced rum or a kahlua, but careful as they are quite sweet. A couple of digestives in there would give you a deeper consistency and could absorb a little sweetness. :)

No 1 needs a couple of custard creams and rum. A good spiced rum would work well.
No 3 is definitely back to rum but should be a good light spiced rum or a kahlua, but careful as they are quite sweet. A couple of digestives in there would give you a deeper consistency and could absorb a little sweetness. :)
You're going to be in the queue for the Metformin soon @Sabre !

To summarise... everything is better with the addition of alcohol. Can't argue with that mate. :)

Dry Jan for me.
I've been on alcohol free Guiness which is surprisingly nice.

I think I've over done my alcohol quota for the past two years so time to reign it in.

Quite partial to a nice spiced rum, good Gin and the odd baby guiness or 10.

On a recent trip away I purchased some Stroh 80 (80% rum) which I was looking forward to, but had to leave it at the airport though as I was hand luggage only. Gutted!

Dry Jan for me.
I've been on alcohol free Guiness which is surprisingly nice.

I think I've over done my alcohol quota for the past two years so time to reign it in.

Quite partial to a nice spiced rum, good Gin and the odd baby guiness or 10.

On a recent trip away I purchased some Stroh 80 (80% rum) which I was looking forward to, but had to leave it at the airport though as I was hand luggage only. Gutted!
Couldn't you have necked it?

Cans of Heverlee... Pure Belgian Pilsner... Brewed in Glasgow and also Co. Tipperary Ireland! Refreshingly good!

IMG20240210181148.jpg

Back