What are these springs?

Merv555

T6 Pro
IMG_1466.JPG IMG_1467.JPG IMG_1468.JPG

These are fitted to my T32 Kombi 180 4motion, they are Eibach 35/15 but I can't find them anywhere.
I find the ride very harsh and bumpy, can anyone suggest a better set up?

Thanks.

This is so annoying, I want to lower my van, thought eibachs were a good compromise but not it appears they are harsh and bumpy and H&R's can be dodgy - I just want to lower my van lol

And no B14's are not an option!

Im a city boy, 4 motion and riding high are just not for me. It also why H4 seem fine, we have street lights ha

Tbh the suspension as standard is crashy so rather have less roll and better stance and crashy ha

The previous own was from Belfast so I don't know if he would have come all the way down to Chippenham just for springs.
The ride height is just right but what are my options to keep my fillings in, I don't mind firm as I am an ex STi driver, but the crashing and rattles drive me mad. Would fitting B8's with these spring make the ride any better?

I think they are saying customvanz will be a good place to go to get new springs.

Their website is total dog turd for finding anything.

Customvanz have the rights on 50mm springs in the UK and supply them in a variety of colours
VW for example have the rights on 30mm springs so have to be bought from them, that's what I was getting at, because of the colour there's a good chance they are 50mm from customvanz (possibly mail order if from Ireland ? if they do mail order ?)

I see, I thought that the different colours meant that they were different heights or loading.
Can the springs I have be fitted to B8 struts?

Don't see why not but suspension is really not my thing so no idea if that would improve it or not ?

I'd say there rather 40 or 50mm I'm sure you can buy either 40 or 50 in the same colour

They call that Blushberry Zest, and they should be -50mm drop. If you measure from the front wheel centre vertically up to the wheel arch the distance should be 400-410mm. Rear will be 410'ish mm.

From what I remember when I had mine fitted they are all T32 rated.

They can be fitted with the B8 struts, that's what CustomVanz use for the 'Bilstein Raceline Pro Circuit Suspension' upgrade.

This is so annoying, I want to lower my van, thought eibachs were a good compromise but not it appears they are harsh and bumpy and H&R's can be dodgy - I just want to lower my van lol

And no B14's are not an option!
Can I ask, Why are B14's not an option ?

Because its a lease van so anything I do is being left on when it goes back. Cant be bothered adding things and then taking them off in a couple of years.

My tenant has moved out today, in the loft is a subwoofer and amp and under the stairs is a wiring kit - looks promising. Just wondering if my dreaded ply lining would rattle like mad.

Back