What’s a decent wind break?

These look good but I haven’t seen them in the flesh yet - outdoor revolution windbreak.

I still have an old style that is nightmare to put up.

We have a Kampa air windbreak, not cheap but after having wasted money in lesser version this is solid in all winds.

100% Jormax

Am a team member now and won't be looking back.

Not cheap, but you get what you pay for, and not needing guy ropes was the lightbulb moment for me.

Someone on here said Jormax not recommended for hard standings? I realise it would depend on how ‘hard’ the pitch is, but is this a no no on the average hard standing found in the uk? or is it, just use a bigger hammer?
Been looking to get the 3 panel one to shield our cooking area
Cheers

Jormax all day long. 50mph winds forecast for Cornwall where we are tomorrow. I’ll let you know how they stand up.

Big hammer.

Or take a drill with you.

We took a long 20mm SDS bit and drilled a pilot hole in the ground, then hammer the poles into that.

Big hammer.

Or take a drill with you.

We took a long 20mm SDS bit and drilled a pilot hole in the ground, then hammer the poles into that.
Going to be a big hammer then, there is no way I’ll be allowed to bring a drill along in the van lol, the house/garage is full of power tools, she doesn’t understand why I need about 10 different drills..

120mm hex head timber screws with a penny washer and rubber washer of equal diameter under make the quickest and best pegs I’ve used.

I recently purchased an Outdoor Evolution Pronto Pro 3 and it’s excellent. A bit pricey but well worth the cash!

IMG_9561.jpeg

IMG_9607.jpeg

Back