Scumbag - need an alarm!

Butterfly mines positioned around the van overnight.

Last edited:
just trying the handles? - or worse?

the main forced entry point is the side slider.

some microwave sensors can be set to just outside the vehicle, but it can be annoying beeping all the time when someone walks close by ( Clifford)

the main tech fir theft is the Ghost CAN immobiliser. . .

People trying door happens probably more than people realize in the 6 years I've had my van doors have been tried about 10 times caught on ring camera but it is parked on the road no option and probably 6 of those times have seen person walk back 15 minutes later with bags of goods out of unlocked vehicles most likely not out to steal van just looking for the unlocked easy opportunity to take whatever

A deal of heroin or crack can be as little as £5 and some dealers run specials such as 3 for £20.
Think about the small change you leave in your car - all that parking meter money.

Lol. No, the £5 deal is smaller or poorer quality than the normal deal. So in theory, you are still getting a deal on your normal £10 order :thumbsup:

Literally looked like a crack-head aswell half his teeth were missing! When I got out there he was sat in a neighbours car going through there stuff!!

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
Not quite, I went out there with a metal bar I just pulled him out, shoved him to the to the floor and I said id wrap this bar around his F in head and he ran off calling me a p***k lol " yeah I was the p***k "
Well you’ve more restraint than me.
I would have dragged him out of the car and spent the rest of the night kicking him up and down the street.

Not quite, I went out there with a metal bar I just pulled him out, shoved him to the floor and I said id wrap this bar around his F in head and he ran off calling me a p***k lol " yeah I was the p***k "
You did very well not to batter him as many would have. I bet he sh1t himself.........

You did very well not to batter him as many would have. I bet he sh1t himself.........
He didn't target my van, looking back on the camera he tried everyone's vehicle but like I said if he got into my van and I caught him then would of been a different outcome. He did look shocked when I confronted him but people like him don't give a sh1t do they! but I despise scumbags like him, we work hard for what we have and people like that try and take it.

Back