West Midlands T6F Members (open to all!)

Are you willing to attend?.

• Total voters
@VDubnewby666. What a moron, gutted for you. At least their insurance will sort it out. I take it they accepted responsibility and are insured?
Yeeeeh , just had a call from the legal people, 3rd part has accepted responsibility so BoB’s going to be fixed at last.
@DaveyB - The work is going to be done by Car Body (Banbury) Ltd. Do you have any knowledge or experience of them? Trying to make sure the work is done properly and under the circumstances I feel I can go back and insist on my choice of repairer- only thing is I haven’t had a shunt or any kind in years so I don’t know the best place to go ( No guarantee VW dealer will do a 1st class job)

Yeeeeh , just had a call from the legal people, 3rd part has accepted responsibility so BoB’s going to be fixed at last.
@DaveyB - The work is going to be done by Car Body (Banbury) Ltd. Do you have any knowledge or experience of them? Trying to make sure the work is done properly and under the circumstances I feel I can go back and insist on my choice of repairer- only thing is I haven’t had a shunt or any kind in years so I don’t know the best place to go ( No guarantee VW dealer will do a 1st class job)
Car Body is one of the best that there is. Run by a fella called Dave King, he is my body shop guy ;). Had a spin off called Project 12, who used to build the Renault Clio V6 Racer. Now does other bits and bobs for various high end vehicle marques and race teams.
You’ll not have a problem with BoB going there. Last time I was there, which admittedly was a while ago with an Audi, one of his guys had a pretty sweet T5 that he’d made a straight cut stainless, side exit exhaust for, so they’ll certainly look after you.

Car Body is one of the best that there is. Run by a fella called Dave King, he is my body shop guy ;). Had a spin off called Project 12, who used to build the Renault Clio V6 Racer. Now does other bits and bobs for various high end vehicle marques and race teams.
You’ll not have a problem with BoB going there. Last time I was there, which admittedly was a while ago with an Audi, one of his guys had a pretty sweet T5 that he’d made a straight cut stainless, side exit exhaust for, so they’ll certainly look after you.
Thanks @DaveyB, that’s really useful and good to know. You’ve put my mind at rest so I can just crack on and get BoB booked in and looking good as new. :thumbsup:

Dave has sold Carbody now - but that won't impact the quality of the work.

Back