West Midlands T6F Members (open to all!)

Are you willing to attend?.

• Total voters
Sorry guys looks like I will have to give this a miss, something cropped up and after I washed and polished the van:(

We are parked in the car park by the main house, not the tea room.

Pete

Is there loads of space down by you? @Pete C
They are expecting us and when I pulled up they were trying to put us in this top car park by the tea room that's full.

upload_2018-9-30_18-26-31.jpeg Great day out, lovely place. Good to see Ed and
meet Pete and his wife.
Day didn’t end well - mx5 driver decided to smack into the side of me on the way back near Warwick☹️

Last edited:
The mx5 decided to over take a vehicle. I was alongside them in the middle lane, 57 mph in cruise, when they pulled out to overtake - straight into my near side. Bless , lady driver in her 70’s, oxford mx5 owners club member.

69D8173A-110F-4880-AE0D-5C3BA3CA6960.jpeg

EAA2B53A-E693-4A44-A220-98A103988B1E.jpeg

FDBBDDDE-3E1A-443D-A003-163A5298D8BE.jpeg

Haha, yes not the best end of a day. Insured yes and off the record accepted responsibility. I don’t believe they will contest events. Her husband/ passenger did say they accept it was their error, however no witnesses that stopped ( it was the M40) and my word against theirs but the damage is evident of them going into me and not the other way round.
At the end of the day it’s just bent metal and scratched paintwork, no injuries to anyone.

@Pete C Great to meet you both. Very small group compared to some meets but I'm pleased you made it along.
Gutted for you @VDubnewby666 not a pleasant way to end the day but as you've said no injurys.
@Fish Great venue and thanks for organising the day. Shame you wern't there but i guess it allowed other vans to have some attention. ;)

@Pete C Great to meet you both. Very small group compared to some meets but I'm pleased you made it along.
Gutted for you @VDubnewby666 not a pleasant way to end the day but as you've said no injurys.
@Fish Great venue and thanks for organising the day. Shame you wern't there but i guess it allowed other vans to have some attention. ;)
Well at least @Fish ‘s wheels survived intact so I should still be able to get a good price for them :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is it Shugborough this month, and has a date been picked ?

Pete

@Pete C
So having spoken to other regular members that come to the WM meets we have decided to combine Octobers meet with The T6F camping weekend on 12th - 14th October held at Gloucester.
If you would like to come for a day visit then Saturday will be the best day to catch majority of us Camping.
If your interested in camping, (all welcome, newbies,tents,cars, dogs etc) then there are loads of space as I believe that T6F are the only occupants of the site. So more the merrier.

Look forward to seeing you all there otherwise will see what November brings and who will be up for another monthly installment of T6F news and mods and try before you buy talks.

T6f Oktoberfest 2018, 12- 14 October Arlingham, Gloucestershire

Fish.

Sounds like a good idea - will see what we are doing this weekend.

Pete

Back