West Midlands T6F Members (open to all!)

Are you willing to attend?.

• Total voters
Sorry folks, on duty today so can’t make it. Having a very busy weekend, but then can’t complain as I blagged a ride in the Police Helicopter yesterday evening to give a strategic overview of a field Fire we were chasing in Ewelme.:thumbsup:. RHIP.....;)

Cracking day for a meet and what a venue.. really was a lovely place. Well worth the 90min drive.
Good to meet @PeakyBlinder and put another face to a name.
@Fish and @Peatey keen regulars along with @Wills who even cracked out the BBQ.
Big credit to @Fish who has gone to great effort in planning these events. The locations have plenty to offer for all with parks/playgrounds for kids, cafes and toilets along with ample parking.
I do hope to see more faces and vans at future events as the locations move around the Midlands. Next stop Croft Castle, Herefordshire.

Cracking day for a meet and what a venue.. really was a lovely place. Well worth the 90min drive.
Good to meet @PeakyBlinder and put another face to a name.
@Fish and @Peatey keen regulars along with @Wills who even cracked out the BBQ.
Big credit to @Fish who has gone to great effort in planning these events. The locations have plenty to offer for all with parks/playgrounds for kids, cafes and toilets along with ample parking.
I do hope to see more faces and vans at future events as the locations move around the Midlands. Next stop Croft Castle, Herefordshire.

Here here :thumbsup:

Back