West Midlands T6F Members (open to all!)

Are you willing to attend?.

• Total voters
@Buggirl the next meet is 15th july at chirk castle, all the dates are on page1 of this thread, so woud be great if you could make it or one of the others

Bit far for me but will see what I am up to that day as would still like to come along and thanks for letting me know where the dates are

Chirk castle next weekend...
Wimbledon final so Bec won't be attending but I'm literally been pushed out the door so I shall be there. Who else is heading over?

It can be where ever.. so our NT members can go to look around the properties, some stay and chat in cafe. Or just simple pull out a chair next to vans.. when I bring my girls then I normally have lunch inside, unless we have picnic etc..
Varies each time.. that is the beauty of doing it at a NT... you’re not tied.. some travel an hr+ to the meets so make the most of the day and spend it in the grounds etc.

Nearly there... I need to finish the Cali bed off and have the awning fitted. Is there a workshop option on Sunday? @Ed Webb Did you have your awning fitted @ Bodans?

weston 1.jpg

@andythom188 you must be running out of excuses by now. Look forward to seeing you there. ;)
I would of pal but in louth lincolnshire sat picking up air suspension and down the warwick on sunday morning picking up abit of kit for the back of the van and off to devon on monday for the week so busy weekend pal, we missed you at camperjam shame you had to work;)

Back