Welcome new members

Cheers @DaveyB I had this van as a demo from the dealers the day after we got back from camping and bodyboarding in Cornwall - the A6 (and roof box) were crammed - I unloaded the lot into the van which swallowed it and still left lots of room - think that was decision made at that point!
Love the black alloys on yours, gives a nice look with the black side bars

It does seem to compliment the white nicely. Also got the Maxton V1 black front splitter now which sets front end off nicely.

Hi all, just signed up. Pretty new to vans having bought my first one back in May - a standard T5 Kombi. Was so impressed by the overall capability that I sold both it and my 4x4 and replaced them with a new T6 Kombi 4-motion which I picked up about 7 weeks ago. Going to stick up my first proper post over on the Wheels and Tyres thread

Hi all, just signed up. Pretty new to vans having bought my first one back in May - a standard T5 Kombi. Was so impressed by the overall capability that I sold both it and my 4x4 and replaced them with a new T6 Kombi 4-motion which I picked up about 7 weeks ago. Going to stick up my first proper post over on the Wheels and Tyres thread
Welcome to Team Blackberry :)

Fantastic, welcome... don't forget to post up some pics...And by far the best colour...

Hi Pauly,

Just joined having put a deposit on a Kombi Highline Lwb, can't wait to complete and take delivery of my first VW. In the meantime, thanks for a great site, and will be upgrading membership once delivery is taken if not sooner.

Hi All, 1st post so going to start as I will probably go on, with dumb questions!

I haver fitted a Kenwood dnx525dab ( I know should have picked a better unit, but it sat neatly in the dash and had a Kenwood in my E class for years with no issues) Anyhow since doing so the mfd now won't show radio/ipod data although it does show navigation. But much more annoyingly shows the passenger door open when the drivers is and vice versa. Does any brainbot on here know how to rectify this?

Many Thanks in advance. Alan.

Hi Pauly,

Just joined having put a deposit on a Kombi Highline Lwb, can't wait to complete and take delivery of my first VW. In the meantime, thanks for a great site, and will be upgrading membership once delivery is taken if not sooner.
Welcome Dave. Here is hoping that you are equally going to be a member of the OCDD secret club on here (other Dave's will know what I mean from other posts). It's the Obsessive Compulsive Dave Disorder. Like us all, you'll feel so much better standing proud and getting it off you chest. There is no need to be ashamed.

Hi all,

Many thanks for the warm welcome , new to using forums so please bear with me. Def a member of the OCDD club I think? After all every one needs a Dave or so the t-shirt says anyway Lol.

Hi Paul & welcome, enjoy the countdown to delivery, and hope you enjoy the forum.. Loads of info & ideas!

Welcome to the forum. Sure you're going to love your bus. I'm on my 1st, and can't believe i never thought of getting one sooner.

Hello Pauly and fellow members. I'm a total newby to forums so please forgive me for any mistakes. I dont have a T6, nor will I, but I have been heavily involved in nudging @T6 Dave into his purchase and helping decisions on the extras necessary BEFORE he takes delivery of his T6. I've been roaming the site as a Guest For the past week or so and have been much impressed both with the site, its administration and the friendliness of the members. See you around folks, I'll just be dipping in and out now and then wherever I think I can add value

Back