Welcome new members

Ahh but what happens when you live in a civilised place where you don't need to lock your car.....or your forgetful like me......auto close would be a good idea......maybe the rain sensor on the windscreen could have another use?
That would require a live feed to the wiper System ..but I have a carport ..it’s tucked up nice and dry :thumbsup:
9E8DA2C4-CF07-4FF2-A4C9-9AFF00AC3704.jpeg

Ok CAB Here are some photos of our first encounter in Germany and then back home in Andorra with fancy new number plate and all loaded up with stuff just before heading to Scotland for the rest of the Summer and for some T6 Presents!!!

Show me those likes!!!!!!!!! Gimme that T6 Forum Kudos !!!!!!!!!

View attachment 83343View attachment 83342View attachment 83341View attachment 83340
That’s a very nice van! Love the way the Bamboo Green changes colour, looks blue in that first pic :fast rofl:

Going to test drive a T6.1 camper tomorrow, fingers crossed i like it, my only reservation is its only 110PS so hope its got enough grunt..

Loving the info on here..

Last edited:
Hi all, we recently purchased our T6 and have been away once to Norfolk. We both loved it!
Has anybody heard or used Britstop and if so how did it go?
regards
Dave & Andrea
Welcome to the forum! Don't forget some pics, and you'll have to stick an awning pic in the poll:

Only a couple of mentions of Britstops on here, but have heard from a few people elsewhere that it is worth paying for, we're thinking of getting next year's when it comes out (Feb/Mar?).

Hey T6'ers. We picked up our 2019 T6 (from Needingworth Campers - CamperKing conversion) on Valentines Day (now Van-entines Day!). We managed a couple of nights in Shrewsbury before lockdown. Just spent 10days in Northumberland and the Lakes and had the best time, off to Wales end of the month - basically trying to get away as much as we can now!
20200822_074537.jpg20200827_144538.jpg20200903_172217.jpg

Evening all,
joined a week or so ago. Gonna be on here a lot as finally got a transporter after wanting one fo 25 years or so.
got a standard trend line 66 plate t6 Lwb 150 dsg. has air con and sensors. Will be adding all the bells and Whistles as I go.

Just joined the forum and wanted to say “HI”
Have previously been a tent camper then motorhomer and am now actively searching for a VW T6 Campervan conversion with the plan to do lots of solo travelling and the odd trip with friends. With the help of this Forum I should hopefully make a well informed purchase

Just joined the forum and wanted to say “HI”
Have previously been a tent camper then motorhomer and am now actively searching for a VW T6 Campervan conversion with the plan to do lots of solo travelling and the odd trip with friends. With the help of this Forum I should hopefully make a well informed purchase
Welcome from another Lancastrian.

Greetings from Finland! I've been getting lots of useful information from the forum lately so I decided to register. I currently drive a standard white T6 Caravelle '19, but it's not going to be standard for long... In next two months I'll have a new sound system installed, windows tinted, black side bars, rear corner bars and bull bar installed. To enhance the ride and hopefully the looks I am having VB airs installed and I've got set of steel amarok wheels on the way. These should make a good start for making my van stand out from the crowd and also to be nicer to drive. However I already feel, that I will not stop there with my modifications, as I have more ideas still...

Hi Everyone! I'm early awaiting our conversion currently in the workshop of Cambridge Campervans. Hopefully ready this week. It's Candy White but I'm going to get some Beatnik decals for the sides. I'll post a picture when I get it. Thanks for all the tips and tricks I've been reading about on this Forum.

Hi Everyone! I'm early awaiting our conversion currently in the workshop of Cambridge Campervans. Hopefully ready this week. It's Candy White but I'm going to get some Beatnik decals for the sides. I'll post a picture when I get it. Thanks for all the tips and tricks I've been reading about on this Forum.
We love pics! :p

Hello Everyone.

I'm the owner of a 2016 T6 Multivan Outdoor. Hope I can apport something in this great Forum. I've been reading a lot of posts in this forum, your are awesome, congratulations to everyone who is part of this community.

Hello Everyone.

I'm the owner of a 2016 T6 Multivan Outdoor. Hope I can apport something in this great Forum. I've been reading a lot of posts in this forum, your are awesome, congratulations to everyone who is part of this community.
HI from Spain.

proud owner of a T6.1 Multivan
Welcome both to the forum, don't forget to post some pictures.

We love pics! :think smile bounce:

Hello,
Greetings from Spain.
I have a 2019 Multivan since March, just the week before the lockdown, so I just could stare at her in the garage for the first weeks, but now I really enjoy it and keep on learning from this great forum.
I hope to be able to contribute somehow to the group.IMG_1047.JPG

Hello,
Greetings from Spain.
I have a 2019 Multivan since March, just the week before the lockdown, so I just could stare at her in the garage for the first weeks, but now I really enjoy it and keep on learning from this great forum.
I hope to be able to contribute somehow to the group.View attachment 86127
Welcome to the forum.
Lovely looking van!

Reactions: RML
Back