Watfield Wheel Spacers

Ordered a set of these. They are coming tomorrow.... Has anyone gone for the 30mm and 20mm hubcentric?
Yes, in my opinion they're perfect for standard 17" wheels. I've had them on mine for a couple of years and probably 30000+ miles and no problems at all.

Mine have arrived and the 20mm spacers are the bolt on type, which is nicer but require the standard wheel bolts to be cut down as they protrude past the spacer. A bit of a pain!

Rears are on and looking great.... being 30mm this was plenty long enough to accept the standard wheel bolts.

Mine have arrived and the 20mm spacers are the bolt on type, which is nicer but require the standard wheel bolts to be cut down as they protrude past the spacer. A bit of a pain!

Rears are on and looking great.... being 30mm this was plenty long enough to accept the standard wheel bolts.
That's strange as my 20mm's were drilled straight through and came with longer bolts.

Must admit my 25mm watfield ones came with once bolts too . I do know if I wanted to use my locking bolts they had to be cut down

Got my spacers fitted. So as the 20mm in the link above are the bolt to the hub type.... standard wheel nuts will NOT fit as they are too long. The watfield advert says to cut your bolts down.... So I did a bit of research and by sheer chance borrowed a wheel bolt from my neighbours e class for fitting a space saver wheel.... this was 27mm thread depth and worked perfectly.

Here’s the bolts needed - M14 1.5 27mm RADIUS SEAT for VW Alloy wheels.

All sorted and 20/30mm spacers successfully fitted to my van!

Back