Found Wanted 16" steel rim

La Dodgy Vita

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Some low life has stolen my 16" steel spare.
I see that there are a few going on this forum but all a considerable distance from me.
Does anyone have one rim (tyre not important - even bare rim OK) in / around the Gloucestershire / Oxfordshire area?
I will be travelling to South Wales on Monday so anywhere along the M4 corridor would also be OK.
Oh and I also need the "security" bolt if possible.
Cheers
Darryl

I see a few on eBay from time to time that will post for around a tenner, I’ve been eyeing one up to live in the garage to stop having to get the spare out of the carrier all the time as I am going through a very bad spell with tyres!

I see a few on eBay from time to time that will post for around a tenner, I’ve been eyeing one up to live in the garage to stop having to get the spare out of the carrier all the time as I am going through a very bad spell with tyres!
Yes, I've looked at Ebay but thought I'd try here first.
Also aware that away from this forum I could be buying someone else's stolen wheels!
Sorry I'm feeling at bit paranoid at the moment

I’ve got one you can have I’m in Rugeley Staffordshire
Many thanks but a little out of the way for me.
However...
We're off to South Wales on Monday for a few days (non T6 trip) and if i can't find a wheel closer to home by then I'll PM you.
If yours goes in the meantime then so be it of course.
Forgot to say that I'm happy to pay :)
Cheers
Darryl

Some low life has stolen my 16" steel spare.
I see that there are a few going on this forum but all a considerable distance from me.
Does anyone have one rim (tyre not important - even bare rim OK) in / around the Gloucestershire / Oxfordshire area?
I will be travelling to South Wales on Monday so anywhere along the M4 corridor would also be OK.
Oh and I also need the "security" bolt if possible.
Cheers
Darryl
I’ve got a spare that’s exactly that - spare (I really should replace it with a 17” now I’ve got the bigger brakes fitted).
It’s yours if you’re happy to pay postage.

Back