VW & VCDS

The_Lad

T6 Guru
Morning all,

Just got my van back from VW (it was in for a oil leak under warranty) While they had it i asked them to enable a few functions via VCDS

TPMS -- this is now enabled, but how does it monitor tyre pressure is there a sensor in the wheel? or will the just add it to the van menu and it wont actually monitor tyre pressures?

Auto lock / unlock -- They say this feature isnt available anymore due to safety reasons? so they cant enable it?

Tear Drop -- Wipe doesnt seem to be working?

Folding Mirrors on lock -- they say they have changed the correct thing ie last digit = 3 but it doesnt work(i do have the L module) anyone got any ideas?

Has anyone in North Bristol / South Glos got VCDS so i can take a look myself or for some beer tokens?

Cheers
Justin

TPMS -- this is now enabled, but how does it monitor tyre pressure is there a sensor in the wheel? or will the just add it to the van menu and it wont actually monitor tyre pressures?

Auto lock / unlock -- They say this feature isnt available anymore due to safety reasons? so they cant enable it?

Tear Drop -- Wipe doesnt seem to be working?

Folding Mirrors on lock -- they say they have changed the correct thing ie last digit = 3 but it doesnt work(i do have the L module) anyone got any ideas?

Has anyone in North Bristol / South Glos got VCDS so i can take a look myself or for some beer tokens?

Cheers
Justin

The TPMS uses the rotational speed of the wheels using the ABS sensors;

I'm in Berkeley if you want me to do it for you?

Hi Loz,

If you could do it for me that would be great, i think they might have missed turning the comfort setting on.

And if Auto lock / unlock is possible that would be awesome.

I work on Aztec West so Berkeley isnt far if you let me know when you are available i could come and meet you

Cheers
Justin

Either this evening, or next week as I'm off to IP Expo for the rest of the week and camping at the weekend.

This evening is fine with me if thats ok with you

If you can give me your address or phone number and what time suits you ill come over

thanks for helping with this

sent you a PM, I work from home so anytime..

Back