1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VW Van Conversions Ltd

Discussion in 'Interiors, Seating, Lining' started by VWVC, 11 Jan 2017.

1. VWVC

VWVC VW Van Conversions Ltd, Tel 07799 626310 Trade Member

Map
    Hi folks,
    Just a quick post to say hi on here!
    We have been trading as Oxford T5 for many years and are keen supporters of many enthusiast forums.
    Based in Witney in Oxfordshire we carry out Kombi, Caravelle and California seat conversions, window installations, electrical installations, swivel seat bases etc etc
    We also spend a lot of time helping and advising other enthusiasts which is what the community is all about.
    So if we can help then please do give us a ring.
    Happy new year to all and enjoy your Vans!
    Colin 07799 626310

BiTurbo, StudleyGlass and Pauly like this.
  2. Pauly

Pauly Senior Member Admin Moderator VCDS User

Map
    Welcome aboard @VWVC

3. Roadrunner

Roadrunner Grape Yellow Beach VIP Member T6 Legend

Ah your the dudes from there then welcome along . Are you near my mates place ICE Oxford. PS used to work in Eyensham

4. VWVC

VWVC VW Van Conversions Ltd, Tel 07799 626310 Trade Member

Map
    I live in Eynsham. ICE is in Eynsham as well.
    Cheers!

5. T6 Dave

T6 Dave Senior Member VIP Member T6 Legend

@VWVC , welcome to the madhouse/kindergarten, good to have you here & thanks for the costings, will defo be interested in seeing examples of more of your work:thumbsup:

6. Roadrunner

Roadrunner Grape Yellow Beach VIP Member T6 Legend

Clocked where you lived but Ice is along Avenue four on Station Lane Oxford Instruments used to be on the old station in Eyensham were we used to work. Place we use dto go near where you live was the fencing company.

7. DaveyB

DaveyB Senior Member Moderator VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    Feeling the need to drop by. I run the OFRS Fire Protection Team for the Cherwell & West Oxon districts, and one of the area offices for my team is in Witney, reckon I can find a good reason to go and visit them now.

T6 Dave and Roadrunner like this.
  8. StudleyGlass

StudleyGlass 150 DSG Kombi Highline Moderator VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    welcome guys. not to far from me, may have speak to you about my interior :thumbsup:

9. ZipcodeUK

ZipcodeUK Senior Member T6 Guru

Map
    Welcome Colin. Glad to see you signed up.
    Thanks for the efforts on Monday fitting that bench, the kids are loving it.
    I'll be in touch soon but when you have some free time don't forget to get in touch with costs to install factory spec rear windows in my kombi.

10. slidepods

slidepods Senior Member Trade Member T6 Guru

Map
    Hiya Colin how are things? Glad to see you have joined the forum. Ive just started doing CNC cut floors for vans with rails if your still interested.

andythom188 and Fish like this.