VW Van centre…..too many failures or not enough staff ?

Mine threw a wobbly last Saturday night flashing coil light and wouldn't go over 3000 revs (20 plate with 10k miles) drove ok but thought id phone vw assist anyway.
Phoned Sunday morning and fair play they were there within the hr plugged it in and told me i had a couple of faults on it, he mentioned a few sensors and said it should of had a software update.
He done the update asked me to take it for a spin to see if everything was fine, fingers crossed been ok so far.

@interbear. I don't know anything about the mechanics of cars in general but 15000 miles ad blue range just seems a bit too far to me. The most my Audi Q5 or T6 has ever shown on the MFD with a freshly filled ad blue tank is 6000.

@interbear. I don't know anything about the mechanics of cars in general but 15000 miles ad blue range just seems a bit too far to me. The most my Audi Q5 or T6 has ever shown on the MFD with a freshly filled ad blue tank is 6000.
Bigger tank.

Much bigger tank - if that is the case, with the miles that I do, I reckon the ad blue would break down and give problems long before it was used up.

Back