For Sale VW T6/T5 Transporter Automatic Tailgate Lift - Autocool Automatic Axial Door

1460aaron

VW T6/T5 Automatic Tailgate Lift - Autocool Automatic Axial Door

£400 - Location - Derby

This was removed from my 2017 Transporter as is was no longer required. It was an upgrade for a disabled customer who previously owned the van.

The lift was in full working order when removed from the vehicle, I have carefully removed all the wiring from the van.

Parts are in good condition, including the covers.

Includes both wireless remotes and everything seen in the images.

I can offer some advice as to what wires were plugged where in the van. The only wires I have had to disconnect from the vehicle were the fused 12v from the van battery and another at the rear connected to a OEM wiring loom.

If you have any questions I will do my best to help, but please bear in mind that I am not an auto electrician and have only small amounts amounts of knowledge.

Cash or transfer on collection.

Can be posted at buyers cost.

Open to reasonable offers.

IMG_1432.jpegScreenshot 2020-04-12 at 12.23.41.pngIMG_1122.jpegIMG_1121.jpegIMG_1244.jpegIMG_1243.jpegIMG_1241.jpegIMG_1240.jpegIMG_1242.jpegIMG_1236.jpegIMG_1237.jpegIMG_1239.jpegIMG_1238.jpeg

Last edited:

£400 - Location - Derby

This was removed from my 2017 Transporter as is was no longer required. It was an upgrade for a disabled customer who previously owned the van.

The lift was in full working order when removed from the vehicle, I have carefully removed all the wiring from the van.

I can offer some advice as to what wires were plugged where in the van. The only wires I have had to disconnect from the vehicle were the fused 12v from the van battery and another at the rear connected to a OEM wiring loom.

If you have any questions I will do my best to help, but please bear in mind that I am not an auto electrician and have only small amounts amounts of knowledge.

View attachment 66022View attachment 66023View attachment 66024View attachment 66025View attachment 66026View attachment 66027View attachment 66028View attachment 66029View attachment 66030View attachment 66031View attachment 66032View attachment 66033View attachment 66034

Hi,
I have been looking for a rear tailgate lifter for us a I am disabled myself and it would be a great help for us to load my mobility scooter onto our van Transporter T6,
Unfortunately the price makes this out of our reach even though it is well below what it would of cost from new to be fitted, We would love to buy this from you in the event it does not sell but at a reduced price and due to us being very vulnerable with our illness's we would be unable to collect due to the distance and would have to have the item sent to us via a courier if possible, Best wishes and good luck with the sale but in the event it does not sell then we will gladly try and sort something out with you to purchase it, Neville and Anne

£400 - Location - Derby

View attachment 66022View attachment 66023View attachment 66024View attachment 66025View attachment 66026View attachment 66027View attachment 66028View attachment 66029View attachment 66030View attachment 66031View attachment 66032View attachment 66033View attachment 66034

Hello, PM sent to you Thanks

Back