vw t6 floor pan captive nuts ?

PS I’ve read in the archives about people lowering the tank on threaded rod. Cheap enough from screwfix.

Mine weren't welded//fixed on, so when I took out my double seat they dropped out into the undertray or onto the tank. I have a couple left if you need them? Two of them I sikaflexed in place so I could fit those blanking bolts you can get.

That's very generous and thank you but I'm good for the bolts, I'm gonna have a look if I can possibly manipulate a nut underneath . I'll try this on my driveway in the rain today as I was dreaming of it most of the night I'm sure it will all go to plan NOT .

It was the nuts I have, which I thought VW couldn't source. It's these
IMG_20201021_093727.jpg
You can see the double ended bolt in one. The small hole in them suggests they should be riveted to the floor? Mine clearly weren't.

Haha, its not too bad, just methodical, but obviously needed. Don't forget for a bit more comfort in the front double put some 10mm washers along the front bolts to give it a bit of rake
Thanks for this tip! I put some m10 washers under the front edge of my front bench seat today, it really does improve the comfort and was done in 10 minutes.

On this topic guys & gals I can confirm that my T6 2019 Shuttle dual seat double-studs floor nuts are definitely captive. I held my breath as I unscrewed the studs and they stayed firmly in place.

I found these on eBay VW T5 T6 Bench Seat to Single Seat Conversion Floor Mat Bungs Plug BLACK BOLT | eBay and would have ordered a couple of pairs but the carpet is so out of place the bolt/hole are too eccentric in the carpet hole. Until I see if I can un-skew the carpet by undoing everything clamped on to it I'll hang fire in case nothing works out looking good.

Please, does anyone have experience of straightening carpeting so it looks good and if I should even try?

I once saw a van with the shoulder seat belt threaded boss on the left C pillar. Right side didnt have a boss in the hypothetical C pillar

Back