Vw Service Book

hiya
has anyone got a link to a service book? due my first service, 2 year old, 4 thou....tehe...used lots!
will service myself and keep copy of invoices from tps and I normally fold and put in relevant section just to be ocd about it all.
seen lots but none that say for transporter...ebays full of vdub car ones, even when they say transporter up to 18

thanks chris

A Service book came with my 17plate T6 but I had to insist the dealers filled it in the first time it was serviced, on the services since they have doe it without being asked.

hiya
has anyone got a link to a service book? due my first service, 2 year old, 4 thou....tehe...used lots!
will service myself and keep copy of invoices from tps and I normally fold and put in relevant section just to be ocd about it all.
seen lots but none that say for transporter...ebays full of vdub car ones, even when they say transporter up to 18

thanks chris

I paid a tenner for my book at the main dealers, not sure if it’s Transporter specific or just a generic VW jobby.

I've got one of the ebay ones . . .

probably a copy but just as good . . .

Helps out with keeping your own logbook, not its all gone digital.

GENUINE NEW VW VOLKSWAGEN SERVICE BOOK ALL MODELS GOLF POLO PASSAT TRANSPORTER
NEW VERSION BOOK HAS 10 SERVICE SLOTS, INSTEAD OF 8 BOX

1605801091621.png

My 2019 Trendline T28 was an ex-lease van, operated by Cambridge Van Hire. The dealer had to get a duplicate book pack from VW as CVH lost the original set. Apparantly, VW will only issue book packs against chassis numbers to dealers. When it came, there was no service book or build sticker in it. Fortunately, the build sticker under the drivers dash was still present, so I relocated that before it fell off !

I've got one of the ebay ones . . .

probably a copy but just as good . . .

Helps out with keeping your own logbook, not its all gone digital.

GENUINE NEW VW VOLKSWAGEN SERVICE BOOK ALL MODELS GOLF POLO PASSAT TRANSPORTER
NEW VERSION BOOK HAS 10 SERVICE SLOTS, INSTEAD OF 8 BOX

View attachment 92366
Cheers @Dellmassive, Floyd has just turned 3 so this SB will come in super helpful for keeping my service record. :thumbsup:

Back