VW Heritage, Bristol

Vinci

Residential Surveyor
T6 Guru
first service at about 14000. It was recommended that I use a VW dealer for at least the first service, and the nearest was Heritage.
They were very efficient, even picking the van up from my house and returned it late afternoon, clean.
Very pleased with them. As it a company vehicle, might well use them again rather then independent.

Hi. Heritage is my local Vw Garage. How much was your first service? I’m thinking about signing up to a service plan. Thanks R

£291.....included collecting and delivering the van from home, and an external wash.
I do run the van through my company and figured a VW service history won’t do any harm.

Further to my heater warranty issue (see separate thread), VWH did as they said with prompt and friendly service, and again with a van wash.

Hi all ,

I bought a used van last month from a Vw dealership

not sure if this is the right forum, but has anybody had difficulty in dealing with Heritage Bristol. After sales seems fine, regarding booking for warranty assessment (window leaks..) but pursuing queries regarding the sale and trying to gain information has been like getting blood out of a stone.

The pre sale service highlighted repairs recommended, but after asking about 8 times including going through Vw customer care I’m on the point of giving up!

Bristol van centre opened sales again after lock down with a New head of business and new sales manager.

The old sales manager was a total nightmare to deal with. New guy is a complete contrast. Very willing to get unresolved stuff sorted. Returns calls and doesn’t hide behind fake formalities.

Each time I have been in there, I have left absolutley stunned at the level of apathy and distain for Customers.
Like Sparkywig says, all their chances have been used up.

My experience was positive. Ordered a new T6.1 in March 2021, was told it would arrive in August and it did. They held the van for a couple of weeks for us and then delivered it FOC to converters in Devon. I’d recommend them on that basis.

Back