VW Dataplug Freebie

Its amazing, I can tell you from my sofa that my battery voltage is 13.3v, is that good or bad, who really cares, also it says my last trip in the van was yesterday and apparently I only managed to get halfway home, pretty sure I got home last night and also used the van today :confused:

Maybe you’ll like it, it’s a free mod, don’t get many of those.

The app does have one bonus, you can call VW assist and send your location, hope I never have to use it, but would be stumped without it because the phone number is in the handbook/manual which doesn’t fit in the glovebox.

There’s some on eBay !

I’ll give it a try tomorrow, not expecting much more than you’ve mentioned.
It’ll be a disappointment especially after using Carista over the last week tweaking.

Its amazing, I can tell you from my sofa that my battery voltage is 13.3v, is that good or bad, who really cares, also it says my last trip in the van was yesterday and apparently I only managed to get halfway home, pretty sure I got home last night and also used the van today :confused:

Its only telling you the voltage when you last turned the van off lol

I asked at Droitwich Van Centre this week to be told that they are NOT FREE for commercial owners, cost to us is £35 plus VAT.

If anyone has had one free from a Van Centre please tell us which Dealer is was.

Rod

I asked at Droitwich Van Centre this week to be told that they are NOT FREE for commercial owners, cost to us is £35 plus VAT.

If anyone has had one free from a Van Centre please tell us which Dealer is was.

Rod

I rang my local van centre in Preston and they’d not even heard of them. The guy said I’d be lucky to get anything for free off VW.
So I rang the VW car dealers and didn’t mention I had a van. She only said when she’s put my numberplate in their computer that it was a Transporter and that was when I was in the showroom already.
I was ready to just tell them I had a camper and it wasn’t a commercial vehicle anyway.

It was the branch at Preston I got it from and she said they had a load of them.

Back