VW Caravelle Mini Flash Light

PeteJS

VIP Member
Hi
I have brought a used T6 VW Caravelle with the Good Night Pack. The only problem is the items from the Good Night Pack seem to be missing.
My concern is the Mini Flash Light and it appears that there is no place for it to go. This being the case I wonder if the wiring has been played around with.
Does anyone know where the Mini Flash Light should go and does anyone have a part number for the light as my dealer does not know where to look for the item or the wiring.
Thanks

The only VW one i have ever seen is a small round one that lives in the cig socket on charge and they are terrible, not very bright when in use and dies after a year or two
Much better off with a proper little LED rechargeable light that will be brighter, last longer and also probably a lot cheaper

Here you go, but be warned they are double crap !

I thought I saw one that lived in the glovebox? (OEM with a bracket and everything)

Always charging and ready to go...?

Or I may be just imagining things.?

Thanks for the replies.

My dealer has mentioned the round one but I am sure there was one that was on the seat box. My concern is that has someone messed with the wiring but I cannot see where.

I have just had a look at the ones on eBay wow they are expensive

Do you have any recommendations for a 12V torch that has a holder that I could fit to the seat box.

The used to be an option on the California for a rechargeable torch mounted on the rear or the driver’s seat base.

Thanks Loz
I have checked both seat boxes and I cannot find a torch or the holder. I think someone may have replaced the rear seat box trims with the standard ones. Both of the seat boxes have the VW supplied plastic cover which house footwell lights and I think that this is where the touch would be.
My main concern is if the wiring has been left unplugged or cut which might short out.
I guess someone completely removed the good night pack when selling the car or it was not fitted at the factory.

I didnt think the goodnight pack actually included that much
I thought the multiflex board and mattress + the slot mounts in the roof to add the VW curtain/blind things they offer

This is the seat base torch that was an option on The Cali,
the torch is the type is fitted to many other VW car.
location was not great, assume that’s why VW pulled it as an option from the Cali

042C18DE-B721-42F1-8490-415A146ABFDC.jpeg

Thank you for the photo. I don’t seem to have that so I will chase this up with the dealer.

I thought I saw one that lived in the glovebox? (OEM with a bracket and everything)

Always charging and ready to go...?

Or I may be just imagining things.?
IMG_0476.jpeg
i have the same question. I assume, as my vehicle was not new, it is missing. Anybody have a part number?

That’s interesting as my dealer can only find one that fits in the glovebox.
I will have a look and see if there is a holder or connection for it in the glovebox

No sign of the holder in the glovebox. I think the torch has the part number 3T0947417E9B9 this is a Skoda part number but I think it is the same torch. You will need the holder to charge it.

I have been using these for a number of years now, and they are great:
I have one in my motorbike top box, in the wife‘s car, in my van and I even bought my lads & their partners some for their cars.
I can’t say that I have ever bought them from the website above, but that is the first one that came up with that specific model.

I have been using these for a number of years now, and they are great:
I have one in my motorbike top box, in the wife‘s car, in my van and I even bought my lads & their partners some for their cars.
I can’t say that I have ever bought them from the website above, but that is the first one that came up with that specific model.
That is a great idea. Ought one to check it out. Thx for sharing.

Hi
I have brought a used T6 VW Caravelle with the Good Night Pack. The only problem is the items from the Good Night Pack seem to be missing.
My concern is the Mini Flash Light and it appears that there is no place for it to go. This being the case I wonder if the wiring has been played around with.
Does anyone know where the Mini Flash Light should go and does anyone have a part number for the light as my dealer does not know where to look for the item or the wiring.
Thanks
If you would like to try one similar to those @Pauly found links to there’s the Ring Automotive version on Amazon @ £9.99?

The Ring one never worked well for me in the Volvo, and it would be a liability in a Transporter always on socket.

I have one of these Nebo headtorches in the Caravelle now. Easy enough to charge, tiny to slip into a pocket and use in a hand and has a head strap of cap/belt clip. Lives in my driver door pocket.

So thanks to @Ads_Essex sleuthing on another thread we now have a picture of the official goodnight package flashlight.

I hope no-ones been holding their breath...

full?d=1653143382.jpg

From here

Back