Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Lemon zest

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Lime zest

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Orange zest

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
I've got H&R 40mm drop and I'm not impressed. Seem to knock like hell. I'm looking at going eibach 50mm drop myself. I also can't afford the B14's
Hi mate. 50mm Eibach all the way. Just had them fitted and it looks the nuts plus handles like a dream. Feels harsh went you hit a dip in the road or a deep pot hole but as a whole I couldn't recommend highly enough!

Hi all. I'm new to this forum. is there anybody on here running customvanz Bilstein Raceline Pro Circuit Suspension with there raceline pro kit 50mm springs? Just really want to no what they are like. Im from Ireland so the roads where I live are pretty poor tbh. I'll be running it on standard 17" factory alloys.

Hi all. I'm new to this forum. is there anybody on here running customvanz Bilstein Raceline Pro Circuit Suspension with there raceline pro kit 50mm springs? Just really want to no what they are like. Im from Ireland so the roads where I live are pretty poor tbh. I'll be running it on standard 17" factory alloys.

Me. I'm running that set up with 20's. CV only do one spring for all models, so you will get a T32 rated spring no matter what.

The Bilstein dampers are effectively the B8 kit, shorter than standard front and rear, there is a specific T28/T30 B8 kit but that is just because the front strut has a different attachment on the T32.

I run my kombi pretty empty (full line out with 3 x 1 seats) and its a bloody hard ride (The Mrs. likens it to an aircraft in turbulence on anything but the smoothest roads), you really have to dodge the pot holes. The rear also sits higher than the front.

If what I hear about the Bilstein B14 kit is correct, then you'd be better on going for that kit. I think it works out similar money.

I have just bought the B14 rear springs to try and get the ride height more level and hopefully improve the rear ride. If that works out then I will swap the fronts out for B14 Springs and Dampers.

Thanks for the reply @Montecha. I live down country roads so they will be no good for me now. B14 are out of my price range but have heard nothing but good comments on them. I'll probably take the leap and buy them now. Where's best place to buy?

Have a look at Vanstyle, most folks use them due to the good price and free fitting, but they may do something on the price if you want supply only - it's worth asking as they can only say, no.

There are folks that get on with the Raceline Pro Circuit Suspension, but unfortunately I'm not one of them. I wouldn't have thought you'd be too far away from the price of the B14 kit, if you where going for the Customvanz setup.

Has anyone any photos of these springs with standard 17" Wheels?
I've bought a set, but doubting I'll be happy with the results before even fitting them.

It's just as comfortable @Daniel84 but more controlled now.
I don't find it hard at all - but maybe sticking with the 18" wheels has helped that.

It's just as comfortable @Daniel84 but more controlled now.
I don't find it hard at all - but maybe sticking with the 18" wheels has helped that.

Do you have good roads where you live?
Was thinking of getting these but I'm thinking of getting the h&r kit 1 (the softest set) cause I live in rural countryside and tbh roads are really bad round here. I'm also gonna be keeping my standard 17" wheels on to

Back