Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Lemon zest

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Lime zest

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Orange zest

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
Got a set of white ones delivered today they were out of stock of the blushberry. Witch I was gona order. Was just wondering can you visually see the springs when the vans lowered
Not really m8 if you get down low enough you can just see the fronts but not much of them

Yep bit of a shame you can't see the pretty spring colour once installed on the van. I deliberately crawl up the drive of a morning just to look at my blue springs and yellow dampers.

Any chance you can measure to distance from the wheel centre to the bottom of the arch, front and rear.

As I'm doing a bit of a ride height survey. Thanks !

50mm Eibatch Pro Lowering Springs all round from CustomVanz.com Stealership fitted them free of charge!!!! Running on 275,35,20 not much weight in the back just racking and tools (including me) and no issues with the ride. Handles fantastically and looks awesome. No knocking or rocking or was that the hitchhiker I forgot to let out of the back.

DSC_5495.JPG DSC_5497.JPG

Had my 40mm H&R lowering springs fitted yesterday. What a revelation. Smooth, quiet, progressive ride. Very happy. Currently running 16" OEM alloys. 20's going on tomorrow
Lowering springs have come a long way in the years, they use to be a very hard ride , look forward to seeing the photos

50mm Eibatch Pro Lowering Springs all round from CustomVanz.com Stealership fitted them free of charge!!!! Running on 275,35,20 not much weight in the back just racking and tools (including me) and no issues with the ride. Handles fantastically and looks awesome. No knocking or rocking or was that the hitchhiker I forgot to let out of the back.

View attachment 7152 View attachment 7153
Looking very nice colin, how did you manage to get the stealership to fit for free ,that's a brucy bonus, I'm running 275/40/20 thought the 35s might be pushing it after having 35 s on my a3 quattro

View attachment 7152 View attachment 7153[/QUOTE. Nice van m8 looks like it's sat perfect I'm running the same size tyres and wheels. Just waiting for my 50 eibach to get fitted can't wait

How about this for a story... once again another reason why I didn't get something done on my van, this time fitting my Eibach springs today. I accidentally left my locking wheel nut at home so the garage couldn't get my wheels off! I then got a phone call in the afternoon saying I was very lucky I did leave my locking wheel nut at home today as the car that took my place fell of the hydraulic ramp due to poor installation of the ramp recently and the whole thing came away from its fixings!! How lucky am I????

How about this for a story... once again another reason why I didn't get something done on my van, this time fitting my Eibach springs today. I accidentally left my locking wheel nut at home so the garage couldn't get my wheels off! I then got a phone call in the afternoon saying I was very lucky I did leave my locking wheel nut at home today as the car that took my place fell of the hydraulic ramp due to poor installation of the ramp recently and the whole thing came away from its fixings!! How lucky am I????
Wow you are one lucky bloke I would of cried if I had received a phone call saying the van had fell off the ramps, go put a lottery ticket on you never know you might be on a roll

Back