Voice message 6.1

Maximas

New here with a 2021 6.1 T28 150ps 6speed 37k on the clock.
Looking for help with a voice message I’ve started to recently get. I can’t seem to understand stand what it is actually saying “attention billet/villet?? Required” does anyone know what this is or means? No lights on dash or any sign that there is something wrong with van.

Many thanks!

You might want to check your head unit for any notifications - I think the dash warnings will only be about the engine/safety items.

On my 6.1 with the mid level head unit it's a swipe down to get to the quick access and then a swipe sideways to get to the notifications.

Another possibility is could it be from the navigation system warning you about toll roads or similar?

Also, welcome to the forum, do introduce yourself over here, and pics of your van are always of interest...

Thank you Roadtripper.

Nothing on notifications at all. Sat nav is not being used but saying that, I am out of Uk at the moment. Where I currently am, there is no tolls etc. driving through Austria and Hungary, there are tolls but I had no notifications. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes, normally purchase one at the first service area after crossing the Austrian board from Germany.
I’ve just turned ‘comprehensive’ notifications off on the nav. Will be out driving about at the weekend, so will update.

Update.. turned off notifications on Nav and seemed to cancel the voice message I was getting.
Roadtripper, you was right it seems that it is a notification for a vignette. Problem is though, I can’t seem to find where I can turn just this notification off - it notifies every minute or so which can get very annoying. The only way I can see at the moment to be able to stop it is as above, where I have to turn ‘all’ notifications off. I’ve turned country notifications off but still it notifies.

Back