Vibration on braking

JonriceT6

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi
I’ve noticed recently that when I’m driving slow and coming to a stop under Light breaking I can feel a vibration, this only happens every know and again and also only happens when my steering wheel is turned mainly under half lock or there abouts, only seems to happen when turning left under braking also. (Ie ) pulling into a parking spot, or onto the drive
Any one else experienced this?

Have you had cause to have wheels off recently? I had something similar to what you describe when I first bought our van. It turned out to be wheels not fully seated and nuts not properly torqued.

Have you had cause to have wheels off recently? I had something similar to what you describe when I first bought our van. It turned out to be wheels not fully seated and nuts not properly torqued.
I had all my tyres replaced a few months ago, and I suppose this started after that.
I will get it checked.
Would it not vibrate all the time of that was the case?

I had all my tyres replaced a few months ago, and I suppose this started after that.
I will get it checked.
Would it not vibrate all the time of that was the case?
You'd have thought so. With me though it was intermittent and really only when braking. Felt and sounded a bit like a wheel bearing issue.

Back