Sabre

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Have to post a positive comment for Venture Campers on the A5 near Long Buckby. The boss, Mark, took my case on as they didn't have the colour I was looking for. He took all the responsibility for finding a top quality van from the VW reseller network, we set my budget and he went out looking for a van, sending me pics when something came up. I rejected the first, took the second, then they did the conversion to my spec list.
The conversion team he has were the remnants of a local boat builder that went bust. These guys are pretty damned good. The quality is excellent, absolutely no complaints and no leaky windows so far, 10months in. Even with the one snag that I went back about they were really helpful and helped get it sorted. Even as my snag pointed out a process failure, they've made the change to that part of their build process. Great service, great feedback and im happy with my van. Recommend these guys if you are looking for a complete camper. They will do pretty much whatever you want.

How interesting.

I went twice to view campers and faced indifference on both occasions..!!

Good to hear they sorted you & a positive report.

They may have been all over me cos I looked like a scally casing the van's out then! :eek:
They were very attentive with me! :D

Back