VCDS user - Wiltshire

Hi I've literally picked up my t6 today and on the drive back to Swindon discovered it's speed restricted to 65mph. The company I bought it off said it can be removed by vagcom in a few seconds, I've no idea, is this something your able to do? The company has offered to pay for it, or I can take it to them to be done. Thanks

You can easily remove it with VCDS.
See below.

Looks like it can be done then. I’m working away all week but back at the weekend if you can wait until then, happy to do it then.

Looks like it can be done then. I’m working away all week but back at the weekend if you can wait until then, happy to do it then.
That's great news, thanks for replying, I was happy to find a garage, but if your able to help that's brilliant. And more than happy to pay for your time.. thanks a lot jon

Hi All,

Just thought I would put this out there, I have a full original Ross-Tech VCDS diag kit so if anyone down south needs/wants anything doing, I'm more than happy to help.

Based in Swindon, Wiltshire.

:mexican wave:
Hi are you able to remove speed limiter on a T6?

On a trip down to Nottingham this weekend, just discovered my ex-AA is limited to 75mph too :oops::rolleyes: Could this be removed with Carista, or will it need VCDS?
Cheers

Greetings, need some help running an adaptation and basic settings, I’m not sure my OBDeleven can do it correctly. Can anyone around Swindon help please??

Back