VCDS Access code help!

Pant Terrors

T6 Pro
Hi,
I am trying to switch my bluemotion stop start to be off as default but it is asking for an access code and 20113 does not work (as a previous post has used). It says to refer to the workshop manual for this model. Is there a way I can find this out? I have a ross-tech hexV2 and a notebook running XP. Please help

I haven't found an access code yet. and there are no working mods for start stop on the T6 as of yet. The one you have sounds like its the Audi/Touareg one..

As mentioned a while back i previously had issues accessing a module with lack of security and a couple months later after a VCDS update the code showed itself when hovering over the code entry box so hopefully more will appear in time as VCDS gets new updates

Great, thanks Paul. So if I keep VCDS updated and go into the 09 Central Electrics, Security Access16 and hover on the code box from time to time I should get the code pop up? Sounds like a ZX spectrum rpg but I'll give it a go. Cool. Just any faintest hope of disabling the start stop.

And thanks Loz for your reply. If we can find access codes for this stuff it's on here. Fingers crossed! I hate three point turns on my drive which slopes, that poor starter motor !

It's driving me insane, I swapped the operation of the button on the Touareg and want to do the same on the Cali.

There is a small group of electronic engineers on the Auz golf mk6 forum who have developed a small timer circuit that goes in between the switch and its plug and this simulates a momentary press of the switch just after starting.

Can anyone tell me the Security Key to gain access to the Central Electrics on the T6. I want to see if I can disable Bluemotion Stop Start.

I posted a while back around the GTD forum suggestion that you can move the parameters within the stop start to fool it that it is very cold it then thinks it is cold outside and doesn't interrupt........

Module 9 doesn't need an access code, the only time I have been asked for a code to access a module was when using an outdated version of VCDS, have you tried updating the software

The most promising one I saw recently was 2 adaptions to the can gateway that set the temperature down to -50 but I can find it at the moment.

Don't bother, I had a look and our can gateway only has 1 adaption channel :(

gateway, adaptation and set the min/max temps to +50
or find stop start voltage and change that to 12v from 7.6v or something like that.
or decent remapper/tuner can write it out but your warranty will be an issue.

that's from memory and its for vag cars so maybe slightly different. and I am old.

gateway, adaptation and set the min/max temps to +50
or find stop start voltage and change that to 12v from 7.6v or something like that.
or decent remapper/tuner can write it out but your warranty will be an issue.

that's from memory and its for vag cars so maybe slightly different. and I am old.
Doesn't work, the can gateway doesn't have those adaption channels.

Back