Sold Vanstyle Front Spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie2.0

Joiner
VIP Member
T6 Guru
05AEB382-05B9-4977-8ECE-9BED49791363.jpeg A93D4088-0BAD-4F2C-8D26-1C5AFCD5E98C.jpeg 813933C0-22E6-4487-AA1B-405A95C15BBE.jpeg

I have this vanstyle front spoiler for sale. Bought it for £135 and never used it. (Sorry just realised photos are upside down).

Looking for £100 or sensible offers. Collection only from Southampton/ New Forest. Hit me up if you’re interested!

Hi Jamie,
Is the front bottom spoiler still for sale? if it is then i would like to buy it and can offer you £80.00 for it including postage.
Sorry i know you said collection but i live too far away in Lancashire to collect.
Regards
Steve.

Hi Steve,

I can’t include the postage I’m afraid...however whereabouts in Lancashire are you? There’s a good chance I will be in Manchester City centre in the next month or so for work. Nothing definite yet, still waiting confirmations but if you can wait?

Hi Jamie,
I live near Preston, so could possibly meet up in Manchester pay the £80 and collect the spoiler from you.
Please let me know asap if you will or will not be going to Manchester.
Regards
Steve.

Hi Jamie,
I live near Preston, so could possibly meet up in Manchester pay the £80 and collect the spoiler from you.
Please let me know asap if you will or will not be going to Manchester.
Regards
Steve.
Hi Steve,

looking like it’ll be Tuesday next week at the minute. Just waiting for my client to confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back